According to the World Health Organization, 36.9 million people worldwide are living with HIV/AIDS. Also, 65 million deaths from AIDS are estimated by the year 2020.
- Research: HIV infection and AIDS
- In a two-to-three-page report, investigate and explain the following:
- How does HIV infection progress?
- What are the psychosocial impacts of HIV infection?
- What are the psychosocial factors that affect the course of HIV infection?
- Use at least two peer-reviewed academic sources to support your points in this paper.
Ensure that you use the Paper Writing rubric to guide your efforts and support your work with scholarly academic resources using APA format.