Objective: Describe the different types of delinquency prevention programs.
There are several different general types of delinquency prevention programs. Juvenile Justice transforms young lives by providing evidence based rehabilitative treatment services and programs. Many programs attempt to identify those juveniles who are at risk for becoming delinquent and try to intervene before it is too late. Research the above topic and complete the assignment
Write a 2-page essay.
To achieve maximum points for content analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed:
- Describe the different types of delinquency prevention programs.
- Describe the types of programs that do tend to work in delinquency prevention.
- Give examples of programs that fall under delinquency prevention programs.
- What is the main function of the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention?
- Provide at least three scholarly sources. If you cite a dictionary, it will be in addition to the required three sources. Dictionaries and non-peer-reviewed sites such as Wikipedia are not considered scholarly.
- Use the rubric provided to ensure you have met all the criteria.