Reality Therapy emphasizes the power of relationship in one’s life. It also emphasizes the belief that behaviors one engages in are behaviors they have chosen. In fact, Reality Therapy is based on what is called Choice Theory. The goal is to help clients make healthier choices in their relationships with others.
- Consider the questions that Reality therapists may ask.
- Prepare a 4-5 paragraph assignment in which you answer the following questions as if someone were actually asking them to you:
- Is what you are choosing to do getting you what you want and need?
- How would you most like to change your life?
- What do you want in your life that you are not getting?
- What would you have in your life if you were to change?
- What do you have to do now to make change happen?
Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or