due today 200 words
Understanding the role that Christianity can have on the criminal justice system is significant. The ability of Christian to impact the world for Christ is huge. There are many Christian based programs that strive to impact those in the criminal justice program. Viewing these individuals as being created in the image of God provides guidance on how we should interact with them. The true answer to sin and the problems people face is the peace and knowledge that comes from Christ. Helping individuals find this peace is the calling for all Christians.
- Research on your own the intersection of Christianity and applying the faith in criminal justice settings.
- Discuss the following points related to this topic:
- Explain what the Bible says about criminals.
- Consider how we would personally interact with ex-felons if they visited our church or ministry, including what areas we may restrict them from future ministry (if applicable), such as the nursery, children’s ministries, or serving in a leadership or financial role.
- Provide justification as if you were presenting to your church board or leadership and giving your professional recommendations.
Support your work with scholarly academic resources, textbooks, or other sources provided. Quoting or paraphrasing from any source in discussion posts requires APA format by including an in-text citation and listing the reference at the end of the post.