rc due monday
Objective: Describe misconceptions about forgiveness and apology.
Our English language is very thin when it comes to describing such a rich and complex transaction as forgiveness and apology. Ironically, we can learn more about forgiveness when we get through the maze of misconceptions and inaccuracies, and figure out what it is not.
- Read Myths of Forgiveness
- Read The Power of Real Apologies
- Read Insincere Apology
- Prepare a 3-4 paragraph response that discusses the two related themes of forgiveness and apology. Explain the following points.
- What is “not” genuine forgiveness?
- What is “not” a true apology?
- For both the above, how does “faking” not help the situation but rather just further erodes the conflicted relationship?
Purchase An Answer Below