rc 1st discussion due friday
Objective: Describe mediation and its benefits.
Mediation has been around since early times, but in contemporary culture, it became linked with the legal field and what is termed dispute resolution.
- Read How Does The Mediation Process Work?
- Watch The Stages of Mediation
- Watch The 6 Stages of Mediation
- Include the following considerations as you prepare to discuss mediation:
- Give an example of when you "intervened" in a conflict.
- Discuss why it is imperative that a mediator be neutral and have no vested interest in the outcome.
- What skills might you have to be a mediator?
- What kinds of mediation would you gravitate toward and why? (for example: employee grievances, domestic problems, community disputes).
Purchase An Answer Below