Objective 3: Analyze five basic skills of effective leadership.
Every effective leader has many skills that will help provide solid leadership to others. Without certain basic skills, your ability to inspire others to do their jobs well will be compromised.
- Read the article 5 Critical Skills Every Leader in Public Service Should Have by Thomas Edison State University
- Additionally, click on the link, good leaders, which is located in the paragraph above the first critical skill.
- Write a 2 page response to the following points:
- Summarize the five critical skills described in the article.
- After clicking on the link good leaders in the article, briefly describe traits of bad and good leaders.
- What are the advantages of being a good leader?
- After reading Splashed Water, answer the critical thinking question at the bottom of the page.