One of the foundational beliefs of Christianity is that God is the Creator of both the seen and the unseen worlds. This is not to be confused with the spiritual and the physical, for the physical world is spiritual by nature (Romans 12:1-2). The goal in this assignment is to explore the biblical teaching on angels. These beings are part of that unseen world that is just as real as the world we see around us, but we must rely on God’s revelation to explain who they are and what they do.
- Write a 3 page paper regarding angels and their relationships with God, with each other, and with humanity.
- Describe the creation of angels and their relationship to God.
- Discuss how some angels are “fallen” and how some are not. How do they interact with each other?
- How are angels organized? What kind of hierarchy exists?
- Explain the role of angels in the life of a believer. Consider both the role of fallen angels and of faithful angels.
- Include supporting Scripture and at least two quality sources.
Purchase An Answer Below