JC paper due monday
Mankind was created in the image of God, with the blessings of God upon Adam and Eve to care for the world. God provided all that was needed, yet left the first man and woman with complete freedom of will and freedom of choice. As the story unfolds, we know that Adam and Eve rebelled (sinned) and fell from God’s grace. These two doctrines help us to see the need for a Savior, but only when we understand both pieces.
- Read Chapters 32-34 in Part 6 of the textbook by Baker.
- Write a 2-3 page paper explaining the doctrines of anthropology (man) and hamartiology (sin). Ensure the following points are addressed:
- A summary of what it means for mankind to be created in the image of God, including his God-given responsibilities as God’s steward (based on the previous study).
- An explanation of how the “image” is damaged as a result of sin.
- How and why the rest of creation is affected by Adam’s sin.
- How these two doctrines work together to show the need for a savior.
- Supporting Scripture and at least two quality sources are included.
Purchase An Answer Below